Appliance Business Website Success
Value Appliance (also known as Appliance Pickers) is a used appliance store. They are also a removal service that does pickups, repairs and deliveries in Ocala, FL.
Cheryl and Jeff were struggling to get their appliance business off the ground. At the time, they didn’t have a shop yet and they wanted a stream of customers to come to them effortlessly. I realized that they needed a website update that would “grease the wheel” for them. They offered a unique pickup service that no one else provided in the Ocala area. I seen this as a great opportunity to get them real results with a new web design. Here’s why they thought a website would get them a good return of investment:
- They needed more appliances to sell and wanted a website that could be used as a way for customers to find them. Because they offered a pickup service, I told them I could get their phone ringing to land them more appliances and repair jobs.
- We both agreed that we wanted their business to be known as the first and only appliance removal service in Central FL. I let them know that this was a unique service that provided value to people who needed their appliances to be removed safely.
- They wanted a website that would make their appliance business look the most professional in the area. I let them know that a modern, sales focused design would guarantee they would stand out from their competition.
What I Did
I let Cheryl and Jeff know that in order for them to get the results they wanted, they would need a new web design with on-page SEO and a modern, professional look. Here’s what I did:
- I created a simple but standout design that would engage visitors to pick up the phone or use the contact form to book an appointment.
- I made sure the website was SEO-established so they would be easily found on Google’s search engine.
- I promoted them mainly as a removal service so they could get more appliances to sell. This would also lead them to land repair jobs and more sales.
After the update, it took about a month to start seeing the results. Their website got a page one ranking for the highest searched key phrase which drove them a lot of traffic. Keep in mind that traffic is great, but it means nothing without sales.
Not only did their site get a lot of clicks, it also got their phone ringing which gave them constant bookings and sales. I kept in touch with Cheryl and Jeff throughout the next few months and they said that their revenue has increased since the new website was launched.
Launching this website with on-page SEO got Cheryl and Jeff known in the Central FL market as an appliance service and store. Over time, it produced a permanent, long term flow of customers. Phone calls went up and down throughout those first few months but soon leveled out to where they expected a certain amount of sales per week. They came a long way and to this day, are extremely happy with the results they got.
Here’s what Cheryl had to say:
“I’m very happy with our new site. Nick is a pleasure to work with. He helped us get our phone ringing and gave us a great kickstart for our business. I highly recommend Clockwork Inbound!“
I learned that building a simple design for an appliance business that has a unique service can get great results. It doesn’t have to be technical, just simple and straight to the point.
If you are an appliance business and just starting out, this is a perfect example of how a website could help expand your business. I learned that having an additional unique service (like picking up used or broken appliances) can be a low hanging fruit to getting your website great results. If you need help with your appliance business, contact me today if you want to get great results just like Value Appliance.